In order to keep this thread clean and avoid confusion for members, please read these following rules applied here.
- Your questions must be directly related to the use of MemorySharp (and not about hacking games or other products)
- Your questions must be specific. Avoid blanket questions (like "How can I edit the memory of my kernel plz")
- Search before posting (certainly somone else already asks your question:))
- If you are the original poster, mark the answer to your question with the button "Answered"
- Your code (if you post some lines) must be written in C#
Thanks for respecting them.