• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hatschi Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:02 PM

Hatschi

Soldier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

There hasn't been any update, sadly, since release. I'm looking forward for giving the opportunity to scan for array of bytes (also known as AOBscan).

Is the project dead?

#2 ZenLulz Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

ZenLulz

Lead Developer

• Administrators
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Hello Hatschi,

The project is not dead ! :)

Since the last commit (about the start of October), I began my last year in a graduate school. Because of this, I didn't dedicated much time on the development of the library and I'm very sorry (and sad) about that.

I will definitely continue the project as soon as things will calm down.

About your idea, I exactly see what your are talking about. I call that pattern searching and its a planned feature. In addition of finding from a pure static array of bytes, you will also be able to search with a partial array of bytes, such as DE AD ?? EF. This will allows you to handle potential variable areas in the memory.

I also want to start my blog with an article about benchmarking .NET applications with BenchShark, which I already started writing).

Keep connected. :lol:

Best,

ZenLulz

ZenLulz

#3 Hatschi Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

Hatschi

Soldier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I've written my own pattern search which is faster than CE's search and supports wildcards as well (but it's written in VB), if you're interested I would share the source.

Is it possible to implement a function that does display the output as opcodes? We send an array of bytes and getting the opcodes as the result as string?

I've also noticed that the fasm.net DLL file cannot be merged with the application due to it contains unmanaged code. Is there any known solution?

#4 ZenLulz Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

ZenLulz

Lead Developer

• Administrators
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Hi Hatschi,

A pattern searcher is planned for MemorySharp. I'm interested in getting your source in order to give me new ideas and see how you implemented your algorithm.

Feel free to PM me with the source or to post here the Github link if you have one. ^_^

Is it possible to implement a function that does display the output as opcodes? We send an array of bytes and getting the opcodes as the result as string?

For the moment, Fasm.Net is not able to disassemble assembly code.

I've also noticed that the fasm.net DLL file cannot be merged with the application due to it contains unmanaged code. Is there any known solution?

Fasm.Net is a C++/CLI project, that includes a mixture of C# and C/C++ code. If you want to have both project next to them, you can create a solution and import the two projects.

Cheers,

ZenLulz

ZenLulz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users