I decided to list the features that can/will be shipped within MemorySharp on the long run in order to make the development of the library clearer.
Here are the planned features of the library :
- [Working] 64-bit support
- [Pending] PE format analysis
- [Pending] Executor mechanism
- [Pending] Hook mechanism
- [Pending] Pattern searcher mechanism
- [Pending] Patching mechanism
Here are the features proposed by the members that can be great to implement :
- Inject .NET assemblies within a native process
The features are ordered by status/alphabetical order and does not by order of implementation.
Feel free to post your suggestions in the dedicated forum.